PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Monday, August 27, 2012

Puppy Love

Weekend Recap:

 My puppy Lucy came to stay with me in T-Town! Not a whole lot I love more than getting to spend the day with my pup! We had big plans to go down to the River Walk but.......
all Lucy ended up wanting to do was snuggle up with the PINK DOG! I guess everyone needs a little PINK in their lives.

 but.... CONGRATS BAMA! We are off to an early lead in our 'tweet-off' against Tennessee to Tailgate With PINK! Keep those tweets rolling in! 

Things to Remember:
- Use the #TailgateWithPINK to @VSPINK and VOTE BAMA!
- Be careful not to say/type/mention "UT" "Tenn" or any other form of "Tennessee" because that gives them a vote too!
- Add a hashtag of your student organization or sorority and they group with the most votes on Sept. 7 wins a FREEBIE PARTY!

This week is off to a GREAT start! HAPPY MONDAY PINK BAMA BABES!

Love, 
Rebecca
University of Alabama, PINK CAMPUS REP 

No comments:

Post a Comment