PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Live In What You Love

It's middle of August and we just days away from the start of another great year at the University of Alabama! There is something I just love about the start of another school year - from reuniting with my friends to tailgates on the quad, I couldn't be more excited to be back in Tuscaloosa!

Something else to be excited about??? How about all that your Bama PINK campus reps have planned for this year?! My PINK partner Sydney and I (Rebecca) absolutely can't wait to bring PINK NATION to the Capstone.

Rebecca (left) and Sydney (right) at PINK Campus Rep Training in Columbus, OH


From tailgates to yoga parties, we hope to see all of you out and about! Keep in the know with all things BAMA PINK through our twitter @bamavspink and here on our blog! And as always... live in what you love!

Roll Tide and LOVE PINK,

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment