PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How I Wear My Pink!

First things first: Today I am so thankful - Sometimes when things out of our control happen, it forces us to step back and take inventory of all that we have. All of our thoughts and prayers here at UA are going out to the people being affected by Hurricane Issac right now.

But on a happier note... GREAT JOB BAMA! So far we are still in the lead to win a Tailgate With Pink this fall! We are putting a whoppin' on Tennessee right now but the competition lasts until next Friday so keep those tweets rolling in! Remember all you need to include is "BAMA" "UA" or "ALABAMA" somewhere in the tweet along with the hashtag #TailgateWithPINK. You are rockstars. Truely. Now keep on rocking and lets remind UT what a Rocky Block feels like!

So I'm going to give you a little personal information about myself... I've had the worst, most annoying cold all week, sniffles and everything. Today when I woke up and saw how dreary it looked outside, all I wanted to do was crawl back in bed. But instead, I decided to go for the "relaxed" look when going to class and chose to wear some PINK!


*Now look how happy I am! See, PINK can solve all the world's problems

 So I paired my hotchacha pink Boyfriend Tee with my favorite pair of classic all black boot Yogas.
I'm also starting to realize that pretty much everything I owned has become a shade of pink since becoming a PINK campus rep... I'm sure a blog post of pictures of it all will come soon when all the pink becomes too much to handle. I guess it is a good problem to have :)

But happy Tuesday loves and don't forget your umbrellas tomorrow!

Love,
Rebecca

PINK Campus Rep, University of Alabama

No comments:

Post a Comment