PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Thursday, August 23, 2012

New Year, New Roommates

With a new year comes big changes. Just a couple weeks ago I moved into my new condo in Tuscaloosa with a whole new set of roommates. I think that a new place and new roommates can be tough sometimes but fortunately I have been so lucky with two of the greatest roommates ever!



Tonight we decided to throw a little "slumber party" for ourselves complete with the Incredibles, Midnight In Paris, popcorn and of course our favorite comfy PINK gear. Who doesn't love a slumber party with your best friends???

My yoga-lovin' roomie on the left is lounging in PINK's full-zip hoodie in a relaxed purple while my always cool and stylish roomie on the right is working the boyfriend tee with the yoga leggings.

Sounds like a good night to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment