PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Meet Your Campus Reps: Rebecca


Name: Rebecca

Hometown: Birmingham, AL - An Alabama girl born and raised!

Major: Public Relations & Art History

How do YOU wear PINK? - There is nothing I love more than being able to turn my favorite pieces of PINK lounge-wear into a cute layered outfit. I layer a slouchy tank with a bandeau and my favorite yoga crop leggings for class but then can never get enough of my PINK full-zip hoodie.

This was on my very first day of trapeze school!

Hobbies/Interests: I looooooove to cook. And when I say cook, I mean COOK. I might as well go ahead and invite you all over for dinner already haha - the more the merrier! I've also just recently started taking flying trapeze lessons. Crazy but definitely fun!

Favorite T-Town Restaurant: Give me Rama Jama's for breakfast and Nick's In The Sticks for dinner and I would be a VERY happy girl.

If you could trade places with any celebrity who would it be? Mila Kunis. Absolutely. Not a doubt in my mind. Or Blake Lively, especially now that she's dating Ryan Reynolds... I'd be okay with that too :)

My best friends Larissa, Hannah and me at Birmingham Fashion Week 2012

What inspires you? Traveling to historic places, spending time with my family down in Mobile, discovering local art, fresh flowers, live music, my morning cup of coffee

Favorite class at UA? So hard to choose. I'm such a nerd at heart so I love going to school. I would have to say my first Art History class with Jenny Blount. She is definitely the one who got me excited about art history and encouraged me to study abroad to Florence, Italy last year. 

Who are you style icons? Olivia Palermo, Diane Von Furstenburg, Miranda Kerr

No comments:

Post a Comment