PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Monday, August 20, 2012

How I wear my PINK

Don't let those Monday blues get you down!


Its Monday and less than 48 hours away from the first day of classes. I know... I hate to see summer go but I'm so happy that everyone is finally back in Tuscaloosa! Check out my comfy-cute outfit from today for a little PINKspiration! All you need is a couple pieces to layer and then you're out the door to class, running errands, or to a friend's house!

So today I layered my black lace PINK bandeau underneath a baby pink slouchy racer-back. Then comes my favorite... the fold-over PINK yoga crop in the cutest Aztec print I've ever seen! Gotta love that Aztec.




 So how do you layer your favorite PINK pieces?? Leave us a comment or tweet us @bamaVSpink!!

** And you wanna know something exciting?? We began the planning for the PINK TAILGATE TOUR today! We are in a 'tweet-off' competition with Tennessee for PINK to take over the Capstone and throw a tailgate like you've never seen! So go follow us on twitter! Right now! And get ready cause in September, the tweets begin!

Now go enjoy your last Monday of summer and LOVE PINK!

Rebecca
University of Alabama, PINK Campus Rep

 

No comments:

Post a Comment