PINK Logo

PINK Logo

Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy Friday!

HAPPY FRIDAY!
 

I love this photo so much. I found it on Pinterest a few weeks ago and it reminds me so much of me and my best friend. 


What are you doing this weekend? Go make some memories! Its the first BAMA home game - I think that calls for a little celebration.

Because HELLO!!!! We are in college!!!  How many people have told you that this is "the time of your life?" Don't get me wrong, I definitely am having the time of my life here at Bama, but I'm going to be honest. I refuse to "peak" in college. So here is my challenge to you, break out of your routine today - drive a different way to campus, paint your nails purple, or let your hair down and give your self a break!


And I am the most guilty of this. I am the worst about saying "yes" to so many commitments and then before I know it, I haven't left any time for myself to enjoy "the time of my life." I am currently in a creativity class and we've been learning about motivation. In class yesterday, I learned about how without intrinsic motivation, we aren't able to access our most truly creative abilities. Thankfully, this class has helped me realize how much intrinsic satisfaction I get from certain activities as opposed to other ones.

So I think you should join me this weekend (and for forever!) and start discovering where your passions lie and GO AFTER THEM, love bugs! You are strong and stunning and intelligent - now go get 'em girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment